DH11NH
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

DH11NH

Diễn đàn lớp DH11NH - AGU.

Trang ChínhGalleryLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
Latest topics
» ĐIỂM THI LÝ THUYẾT CHÍNH SÁCH TMQT
USING OUR LEARNING MATERIALS I_icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 7:42 am by nguyenquockhang0810

» ĐRL demo và bảng tổng hợ chỗ ở
USING OUR LEARNING MATERIALS I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 11:53 am by nguyenquockhang0810

» Điểm Kỹ năng truyền thông - Cô Ni - Tất cả các nhóm
USING OUR LEARNING MATERIALS I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 8:18 am by nguyenquockhang0810

» 6 cách giảm stress trước khi phỏng vấn
USING OUR LEARNING MATERIALS I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 8:16 am by nguyenquockhang0810

» Nghệ thuật thuyết phục trong quá trình tìm việc
USING OUR LEARNING MATERIALS I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 3:02 pm by nguyenquockhang0810

» 6 BÍ QUYẾT THÀNH CÔNG CỦA STEVE JOBS
USING OUR LEARNING MATERIALS I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 7:52 pm by nguyenquockhang0810

» 6 THINKING HATS - TƯ DUY SÁNG TẠO MỞ LỐI THÀNH CÔNG
USING OUR LEARNING MATERIALS I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 12:07 pm by nguyenquockhang0810

» 3S CHO MỘT BUỔI THUYẾT TRÌNH ẤN TƯỢNG
USING OUR LEARNING MATERIALS I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 7:04 pm by nguyenquockhang0810

» Cách thể hiện, thuyết phục nhà tuyển dụng.
USING OUR LEARNING MATERIALS I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Aug 2011, 10:21 am by nguyenquockhang0810

» GIẢI QUYẾT MÂU THUẪN ĐÚNG CÁCH
USING OUR LEARNING MATERIALS I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Aug 2011, 5:59 pm by nguyenquockhang0810

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Đăng Nhập
Tên truy cập:
Mật khẩu:
Đăng nhập tự động mỗi khi truy cập: 
:: Quên mật khẩu
Thống kê lượng truy cập

USING OUR LEARNING MATERIALS

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
nguyenquockhang0810

nguyenquockhang0810

Tổng số bài gửi : 65
Lớp : Long Xuyên

USING OUR LEARNING MATERIALS Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: USING OUR LEARNING MATERIALS   USING OUR LEARNING MATERIALS I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 7:34 pm

All these resources have been selected especially to help you improve your English. Try them!

USE OUR RANGE OF BOOKS:

You can either use these books in the L-Zone or borrow them:

Books on listening, speaking, reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, tests, pronunciation and professional English.
English for specific purposes (ESP) Books to improve your English in areas such a.s: business, tourism, medicine and science…
Books with audiocassettes or CDs on different themes and for all levels.
Course books with their audiocassettes/CDs.
READ SHORT STORIES:

Reading can really change your English. It can let you use English grammar and vocabulary naturally and fluently. How?

Read our selected stories, which are written in simple and clear English. How to read them:

Pay attention to interesting words, phrases and grammar structure.
Look up these new words in one of our dictionaries and write them down.
Add these new words to your notes. With them you can build your vocabulary very quickly.
CONSULT DICTIONARIES:

Use dictionaries all the time: when reading books, when writing e-mails, when doing homework, when surfing the Web. They can help you:

learn new words
know how and when to use them
understand English texts
use correct English from the beginning
pronounce English sounds correctly
improve your grammar
avoid making mistakes.
LISTEN TO AUDIO-CASSETTES AND CDS:

Choose from our wide range of audiocassettes and CDs that vary from short stories, and plays, to courses, exams, and pronunciation.

How to practice your pronunciation?

Listen to English words and sentences, and try to repeat the English sounds as well as you can.

Choose an audio cassette/CDs/that corresponds to your level.
Ask for headphones for the cassette/CD players from one of our L-Zone Coordinator.
Enjoy listening!
WATCH AN EDUCATIONAL VIDEO OR BORROW VIDEOS/DVDS:

Educational videos -along with books- for learners and teachers are available to be viewed.

DVDs - If you like films, documentaries, television series, cartoons or music you can have fun and, at the same time, learn a lot of English. Our DVDs let you turn on subtitles. With subtitles, it is easy to look up difficult words in your dictionary. English With movies, you learn how native speakers speak English:

you learn what words they use
you learn how they say these words
you learn to understand spoken language.

(theo britishcouncil)
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://vn.360plus.yahoo.com/changvodanh102

USING OUR LEARNING MATERIALS
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
DH11NH :: English-
Chuyển đến